Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Roberto

This transfer has floooooown by, I can`t believe it! Every transfer is màs y màs ràpido! Ay! I didn`t even realize that I passed my halfway point........it was 11 days ago. That is a scary thought D:

Our Roberto was baptized!!! Wahoo! I think it`s so awesome how we met him. About a month ago his dog ran away from the house (which they say she never ever does because she`s a lazy dog), and as he was chasing her, she ran to our apartment. My companion had the door open just about to leave, and the dog ran in. His dog started it all! It wasnt coincidence :) We have been teaching him and some of his family members, they are such an awesome family! The mom had a baptism date too, but got really sick (an elderly woman)...but the desire is there and she`ll be entering the waters in no time :) I can`t even explain the change that has happened with him and his family, it`s incredible. They have passed and are passing some really hard trials, and wow, the gospel has changed so much for them. Roberto was confirmed yesterday and was soooo happy, he went up and bore his testimony, was giving candy to everyone that was sitting by us, and was talking to all the members and making a ton of friendships! (I mean there arent many members, but still!) My companion and I sang at his baptism, half english and half spanish :) His baptism was so beautiful and he was telling the world about how he felt haha. 

We had a super fun activity with the branch! We decided to take advantage of everyone in the baptism on Friday and told them we wanted all of them to all stay for an activity (we had nothing planned......but we`re tryin to strengthen the branch haha). We had a member go and get his guitar and we sang and played guitar/piano, ate food, and laughed a ton! It was so much fun!

Last Pday we went to a super pretty River in San Pedro with our district and had a picnic. It was super fun! Today we will be going to a festival that has food from all countries with the district, but the phone was cutting out and I didnt hear what the rest of the plans were, so I guess it`s just a surprise! haha. Either way, Pdays are always super fun :) 

Things are going great, I`m loving the work here, we are seeing such great things happen and there will be a lot more this week :) I`m loving it here in Baradero :) We have transfers next week and we dont know what will happen, but it`s comforting to know that everything is inspired by God, so I`m not worried. I do love my area and companion though!!

Until next week!




The wonderous dog that found missionaries.

Baptism with his parents....Aweeee they're so sweet.

Roberto and Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment